Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA) holds U.S. and international trademark rights in several marks, including without limitation, BILLY GRAHAM, FRANKLIN GRAHAM, WILL GRAHAM, MY HOPE, DECISION, DECISION AMERICA, and RUTH’S ATTIC, as well as logos and other elements associated with its ministry activities. Collectively, BGEA’s registered and unregistered trademarks are referred to as the “BGEA Trademarks”. All rights in the BGEA Trademarks are reserved, and the BGEA Trademarks may not be used except as expressly authorized by BGEA. Use of the BGEA Trademarks to promote any commercial purpose and/or to raise funds for any non-profit other than BGEA and its affiliated entities is strictly prohibited.
You are welcome to create a link to any of our websites from yours provided the link clearly indicates that it leads to a BGEA website, opens in a new window, and is not used either to promote a non-BGEA service, product, or event, or as an endorsement by BGEA.
A general link to our website should use our full name, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, directing people to our home page (http://www.billygraham.org), and should appear like this:
<a href="http://www.billygraham.org">Billy Graham Evangelistic Association</a>
If you would like to include a graphic with the link on your web page, please use the logo here:
To download a copy of this logo, right-click on the logo art above and select “Save Image As…” or “Save Picture As…” from the drop down menu.
If you wish to include a description of our ministry with your link, please use BGEA’s Mission Statement below:
“Continuing the lifelong work of Billy Graham, the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association exists to support and extend the evangelistic calling and ministry of Franklin Graham by proclaiming the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to all we can by every effective means available to us and by equipping the church and others to do the same.”
“Copyrighted Material” as used here means any content owned and published by BGEA that is protected by the U.S. Copyright Act and international copyright laws. Except where otherwise noted, all works on this site, including written materials, artwork, graphics, photographs, sound recordings, and video are Copyrighted Material, and may not be used in such a way as to imply partnership with or endorsement by BGEA, to promote or advertise commercial goods or services, or to raise funds for or promote any other non-profit. Any use of our Copyrighted Material not expressly permitted under General Permission, below, is prohibited without written permission from BGEA. Permission requests may be submitted using the form and contact information provided below.
Note that it is critical to correctly identify the copyright holder of content you desire to use. For example, individual articles may be owned by an author, with a copyright notice that is different than that relating to BGEA’s website located at the bottom of each page. Permission for the use of content not owned by BGEA must be obtained from the copyright holder.
Public Showing of World Wide Pictures Films
Churches, nonprofit ministries, educational institutions, and correctional facilities who do not have a license with Christian Video Licensing International (CVLI), may publicly show our World Wide Pictures films listed here, http://billygraham.org/tv-and-radio/worldwide-pictures/, without requesting specific permission from BGEA, provided all of the following criteria are met:
- No admission fee is charged and no fund-raising takes place at the showing.
- No copies of the film are made or offered for distribution or sale.
- The showing is not held in a theater.
If your use does not meet the above criteria, or if you would like to use our films or content from our films in any other way, you must request specific written permission from BGEA using the Permission Request Form below.
BGEA’s grant of General Permission means that you may use our Copyrighted Material as outlined herein without the need to write us for specific permission. BGEA reserves all rights, including without limitation the right to modify or withdraw this General Permission, for any reason and without notice. If the material you wish to use does not meet the conditions for General Permission, or if you desire to use quote(s) by Billy Graham, Franklin Graham, Will Graham, or their name, image, or signature, you must request specific permission from BGEA using the contact information provided below.
With General Permission, please feel free to view, listen to, quote from, and print Copyrighted Material from this website and BGEA’s publications, for your personal use. “Personal use” does not include making multiple copies for distribution to others or the sale of our Copyrighted Material.
To encourage use of its Copyright Materials in evangelistic ministry beyond your personal use, BGEA produces copies that are readily available, either at no charge as part of a BGEA program (such as MY HOPE) or for purchase through RUTH’S ATTIC. Where copies are not available from BGEA, General Permission allows you to reproduce and distribute a limited quantity of its written Copyrighted Material for noncommercial, evangelistic uses (such as church bulletins, newsletters, etc.), provided that the particular Copyrighted Material:
- Is clearly owned by BGEA and does not include any non-BGEA owned material
- Does not include the use of photos or audio/visual material
- Is text-based and reproduced in its entirety, without modifications, deletions or additions
- Is not used in connection with fund-raising activities or distributed in exchange for money beyond the actual cost of reproduction
- Does not express/imply endorsement by Billy Graham, Franklin Graham, Will Graham, or BGEA
- Is limited to no more than 1,000 physical copies, and
- Is attributed to BGEA with an appropriate copyright notice relating to the original work, such as: “©2016 Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. Used with permission. All rights reserved.”
General Permission also allows you to use quotes from BGEA’s Copyrighted Material in your book or other literary work, even if it will be sold, if all the following conditions are met:
- The proposed use is primarily evangelistic, representing Christian beliefs that are consistent with BGEA’s Statement of Faith.
- The quoted material is clearly owned by BGEA, and is not from a book by Billy Graham, Franklin Graham, Will Graham, or another individual author.
- The combined quoted material (whether one quote or several) is not more than 500 characters in total and will be a small percentage (less than 1%) of your book or literary work.
- The quoted material does not include photos.
- Each quote is used as it is written, without modifications, deletions or additions.
- The quote is used in a way that does not express or imply endorsement or support by Billy Graham, Franklin Graham, Will Graham, or BGEA.
- The quoted material is attributed to BGEA with an appropriate copyright notice relating to the original work, such as: “©2016 Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. Used with permission. All rights reserved.”
You are permitted to reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, etc. the text of “Steps to Peace with God” (STPWG) without obtaining BGEA’s permission. The graphics used in BGEA’s publications of STPWG require specific written permission. Copies of STPWG are available for purchase through RUTH’S ATTIC®, and you may link to BGEA’s online version of STPWG through our website https://peacewithgod.net if you comply with the conditions described above under Linking.
For Questions or to Request Permission
Requests may be submitted using the Permission Request Form. You can reach us with requests or questions using the following contact information:
Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
1 Billy Graham Parkway
Charlotte, NC 28201
Email: [email protected]