The Public and Media Relations Department would welcome the opportunity to help you develop your story. Here are a few ideas to get you started. For more information or additional ideas, please contact us (Media inquiries only).
Billy Graham has preached the message of Jesus Christ to nearly 215 million people in live audiences around the world under the banner of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. His son, Franklin, and grandson, Will, continue that legacy by sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with hundreds of thousands every year.
- Event photographs
- Video B-roll
- Franklin Graham Festival & Will Graham Celebration press kits
- Franklin Graham, evangelist, President and CEO
- Will Graham, evangelist, Vice President of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
- Viktor Hamm, Vice President of Crusades
- Social Media
The Billy Graham Library
The Billy Graham Library in Charlotte, N.C., opened in June 2007 and chronicles the life of evangelist Billy Graham. Its purpose is to continue the 60-year legacy of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association to deliver the simple Gospel message of Jesus Christ. More than 1.2 million have visited the Library since its opening.
- Facility Photographs
- Scott Holmquist, Executive Director of the Billy Graham Library
- Melanie McIntyre, Communications Manager of the Billy Graham Library
- Social Media: , , ,
The Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove
Billy and Ruth Graham had a dream of providing a place where people could leave the demands of daily life, come to study God’s Word, and be trained to reach the lost for Christ. That dream resulted in the Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove outside of Asheville, N.C., where programs are offered year-round and feature leading Bible teachers from around the world.
- Event and facility photography
- Video B-roll of seminars and guest groups
- Will Graham, Executive Director of the Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove; Vice President of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
- Michelle Coleman, Promotions Manager of The Cove
- Social Media: , , , ,
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association is well-known for taking the Gospel message into stadiums and venues across the country and around the world. In May 2011, the ministry took that a step farther by entering its largest arena yet: Cyberspace.More than 48 million people around the world were presented with the message of Jesus Christ since the ministry’s inception through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association’s ministry. Of those, more than 10 million – nearly 5,000 per day – registered that they prayed a salvation prayer in response to the presentation.
- Visit to download web banners and see decisions for Christ happening in real time.
- The “Seven Day Challenge,” a seven-step plan to reaching others with the Gospel
- Mark Appleton, Director of Internet Evangelism
My Hope is a large-scale evangelistic outreach combining the power of personal relationships with unique tools for sharing the Gospel. Through the project’s focus on relationship evangelism, churches and individual Christians across entire countries are encouraged and equipped to pray and reach out to friends, family and neighbors using one of several evangelistic video programs featuring life-changing testimonies and powerful messages from Billy Graham. Launched in 2002, My Hope has been implemented in 60 countries to date, with more than 10.3 million people making a commitment to Christ. Visit for more information.
- Video B-Roll
- Sample outreach materials
- Downloadable promotional materials
- Steve Rhoads, Vice President of My Hope
- Social Media: ,
Billy Graham Rapid Response Team
The Billy Graham Rapid Response Team is a nationwide network of hundreds of chaplains who are uniquely prepared and trained to meet the emotional and spiritual needs of victims of natural and man-made disasters. Since 2002, the Rapid Response Team has deployed to more than 250 natural and man-made disaster sites.
- Rapid Response Team press kits
- Deployment photographs
- Video B-roll
- Audio clips from chaplain coordinators serving in disaster areas (when available)
- Jack Munday, International Director of the Rapid Response Team
- Chaplain coordinators working in disaster areas (when available)
- Social Media: